We try to help new investors to understand stock market thereby provide them with valuable information on how to invest. This is an educational training we impart and investment decision is solely at the discretion of the investor. So before we proceed further here are the ten commandments we advise our new investors to follow:
1. Don't get influenced, stick to your plan.
2. Do some research before investing.
3. Understand the market and the business in which you want to business.
4. Try not to 'time' the market.
5. Define a strategy for your investment.
6. Don't be emotional while investing.
7. Create a diversified portfolio.
8. Set realistic expectations.
9. Invest your surplus funds.
10. Monitor it regular